Keyword golden ratio Calculator is absolutely free to use. Calculate your keyword’s KGR value… Unlimited times, literally unlimited times!
Keyword golden ratio Calculator is a very easy-to-use tool. In Keyword golden ratio Calculator you have a box where you can enter your main keyword and It has a submit button labeled as “Calculate” just click the button and you get the result.
We want to ease your work by Keyword golden ratio Calculator in this amazing tool just put your keyword and one single click and you got the Keyword golden ratio value of your keyword.
Most frequent questions and answers
What is the Keyword golden ratio?
KGR stands for Keyword golden ratio, Keyword golden ratio is a keyword research technique to find very low competition keywords. If you get a KGR keyword and write a good article about it then you rank for the keyword between 24-48 hours after indexed.
Does keyword golden ratio work?Yes, but it is best for new websites. Writing articles about KGR keyword is good for every website but if your website is new and have DA below then 20 KGR is best for you because at that point if you write articles about a popular topic that have millions of search then you can’t rank for that keyword. So you have to write a ton of KGR articles and when your website grows enough and builds authority in Google then you start writing articles about a popular topic. The simple answer is Yes keyword golden ratio works. I want to share some case study
Keyword golden ratio case study.
- Case study #1
- Case study #2
- Case study #3
How to get the ‘allintitle’ results count of keywords?Follow the below instructions.
- Add “allintitle:” suffix for your Keyword
- Enter your keyword in Google
- Click on the Search button
- As you see below, there is some text before the first listing that contains several results. You can also see a similar thing for your keyword
- That’s the number of allintitle results count of your keyword.
How keyword golden ratio?The answer to how is simple … this website is the Keyword golden ratio Calculator. We did everything for you you just need to past the keyword. But if you are interested to know how KGR is calculated read the below paragraph. The Keyword Golden Ratio is this: The number of Google results that have the keyword phrase in the title divided by the monthly search volume. If the KGR is less than 0.25, then you should rank in the top 50 as soon as your page is indexed.
Why keyword golden ratio?KGR Keywords are simply low competition Keywords. So, they are easy to rank. If you can find these keywords and write content targeting that keyword, then your article will be under the top 40 in the search result in few days or sometimes even within hours. If your site has some authority, then you can rank in the top 15 within few hours. I recommend you to see some keyword golden ratio case studies after that you got your answer.
Tips to find the best KGR keyword
Use KeySuggest toolYou can generate a lot of keywords with these tools then you can easily get the KGR value of each of them using this KGR Calculator tool.
- Open KeySuggest
- Pick some (10 to 20) keywords from keyword suggestions.
- Paste the search volume of that particular keyword to this KGR calculator tool.
- Search that keyword with the “allintitle” operator in Google
- Note down the result count of Google SERP (search engine result page).
- Enter the result count in this tool.
- Then click on the “Get KGR” button.
- Select keywords that have less than 0.25 KGR value.
- Make content about it and publish it.